It truly does take a village, and Imago Dei’s ability to serve the children who most need a quality, private-school education depends on community partners.
Imago Dei enjoys a number of robust collaborations that contribute to our program and our scholars’ success, including partnerships with:
- ASU’s College of Social Work
- Sonoran Glass School
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Britt’s Tennis Academy
- Capoeira Malandragem
- The Udall Foundation’s Parks in Focus program
Our students also benefit from partnerships with units at the University of Arizona, including:
- The College of Education’s School Psychology Program
- The College of Education’s Project SOAR
- Biosphere 2 Summer Science Academy
Johnny Gibson’s Downtown Market, just down the block on 6th Ave., partners with us to provide our children with a fresh, delicious lunch every day.
To see a complete list of our partners, please see our Annual Reports.
We are endlessly grateful for the community support that makes our work possible.